Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved – it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. What a refreshing experience. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. 929-480-5380 ... more >