She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. She is a sweetie. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. 929-479-6721 ... more >