I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Who am I to argue. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. First thing I could think of was WOW! My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. She has a great ass! I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. 929-443-0681 ... more >