I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. I will definitely repeat. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. 929-390-5089 ... more >