Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. Location was a nice room close to where I work. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! 929-243-4423 ... more >