I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. 929-243-4051 ... more >