Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. Well sign me up for her fan club! She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. 928-399-2426 ... more >