That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. 925-453-2861 ... more >