I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. 920-214-6870 ... more >