If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. She always makes me feel like a king. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. Location was a nice room close to where I work. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. 919-679-4722 ... more >