Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. 918-675-3767 ... more >