She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. 702-447-0724 ... more >