There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! 702-381-1051 ... more >