I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. She is out-going and talkative. I wasn't going to pass that up. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. 696-116-3894 ... more >