Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! She is hot, smoking even. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. Hot body, service was good. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. 689-900-5587 ... more >