She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. 688-538-8363 ... more >