I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. 686-228-3534 ... more >