Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. 682-719-3423 ... more >