She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. She was dressed tastefully and high class. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. I had great experience with her. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; 682-285-0444 ... more >