I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. 682-222-2128 ... more >