She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. 678-946-2757 ... more >