I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Her pictures are accurate. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. 678-837-7583 ... more >