She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! She gave me the room number by texting me. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. 678-827-6627 ... more >