I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. The pics on the website are very accurate. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. 678-810-4508 ... more >