She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. Booking was just as painless as the last time. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! I wasn't going to pass that up. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. It was completely mind blowing! Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. 678-734-4146 ... more >