I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. 678-660-5758 ... more >