It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. 678-486-8629 ... more >