I like to earn my good reviews. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. 676-571-2259 ... more >