Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. She has a great ass! All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. 669-245-5363 ... more >