The pics on the website are very accurate. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! 669-241-5817 ... more >