To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. What can I say that hasn't been said? Who am I to argue. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. 669-222-1986 ... more >