Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! All in all, highly recommended. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. She is a sweetie. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. 669-202-2856 ... more >