All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. 667-268-3221 ... more >