She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. The view from behind is simply outlandish! I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. 662-447-4958 ... more >