She is a sweetie. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I am going to see her again this afternoon. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! 662-292-9997 ... more >