Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. The view from behind is simply outlandish! I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. 662-263-3404 ... more >