I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. I took the hour and was glad that I did. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. 661-911-1506 ... more >