Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. 661-261-8531 ... more >