Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. 661-220-5875 ... more >