She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. 647-695-2335 ... more >