I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. 647-375-1301 ... more >