Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. 646-886-4634 ... more >