Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. 646-868-3036 ... more >