I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. No problem since her location was close to my place. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I like to earn my good reviews. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. The pics on the website are very accurate. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. 646-738-9699 ... more >