She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! I love both giving and receiving and wasnít disappointed in either area. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. 646-649-4917 ... more >