We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. 646-504-7943 ... more >