Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. She was very friendly right away. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. 634-747-5132 ... more >