Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. 631-614-0402 ... more >