I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. She gave me the room number by texting me. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. I had great experience with her. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. 309-550-6615 ... more >