She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. First I thought she was Latina. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. 309-448-6408 ... more >